It gives us immense pleasure to bring you one of the most comprehensive books in early learning that can teach your younger one almost everything from strokes to alphabets, numbers, letter pairs, words, sentences, shapes, colors and much more.
- All of this, through truly engaging pictures, where learning and handwriting is non-stop fun. For 2-3 year old kids, this book can be used as a board book to learn ABCs and new words through attractive and engaging pictures.
- 4-6 year old toddlers can be taught right from how to hold the pencil to start developing their motor skills through basic practice of strokes and lines.
- This is a workbook that speaks with children through its pictures.
- It comprises 5 major sections and begins with basic strokes followed by uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation marks.
- An entire section is devoted to practicing letter pairs with different combinations. Fourth section engages children with 3-letter, 4-letter and 5-letter words practice with a picture associated with every word to simplify learning and retention.
- Final section is the most interesting to teach kids handwriting with simple sentences through identifying objects, people, colors, shapes, numbers, counting, living places and so on.
If done systematically, this book will not only help children learn faster but also build a strong foundation for their handwriting and give them an advantage in later years.